Area of Focus
- Advice and Drafting of Employment Contracts for Employers
- Employer Regulatory Matters
- Non-Compete and Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Confidentiality Laws/Confidentiality Agreements
- Representation of Employers in Litigation with Employees
- Defending Employers in Civil Rights Litigation (Title VII and Title IX)
Employment-related issues can be one of the most daunting aspects of operating a business. Whether as an employee, contractor, or business owner, the importance of understanding any agreement or contract cannot be overstated. With decades of experience in representing all parties in the employment relationship, our attorneys can draft and offer advice regarding employment contracts, Non-Compete and Non-Solicitation Agreement, and Confidentiality Agreements.
Our attorneys are especially equipped to handle employment law issues faced by business owners and other employers. In addition to the drafting and analysis of contracts and other agreements, we offer structured and knowledgeable advice in all matters which are unique to employers, including regulatory matters, representation of employers in lawsuits and claims by former and current employees, as well as defense of employers in civil rights litigation, such as Title VII and Title IX claims. Regardless of the nature of your issue, our attorneys are dedicated to protecting you, your business, and the valuable role you play in our economy.