Location: Lafayette, Louisiana
Email: Email Me
Theodore ‘Glenn’ Edwards, IV practices in the area of business and commercial law. His experience includes business and real estate transactional work, commercial litigation, and business formation. Mr. Edwards serves as general counsel to several large corporate employers. As general counsel to several public utilities and trucking companies, Mr. Edwards’ practice includes extensive regulatory work before the Louisiana Public Service Commission.
Mr. Edwards is a member of the Louisiana Bar Association and is licensed to practice in all Louisiana State Courts as well as in all United States District Courts for Louisiana. Mr. Edwards is also admitted to practice before the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Mr. Edwards is a 1984 graduate of the University of Southwestern Louisiana, now the University of Louisiana, Lafayette and a 1987 graduate of LSU’s Paul M. Hebert Law Center where he served as a member of the Moot Court Board.
Mr. Edwards is currently involved in the United Way of Acadiana and serves as general counsel, pro bono, for the Enterprise Center of Louisiana, a non-profit small business incubator owned by the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.
Areas of Practice
- Business, Commercial and Banking
- Corporate, Limited Liability Companies and Partnerships
- Estate Planning, Successions and Probate
- Real Estate
- Louisiana, 1987
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- Louisiana State University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- J.D. – May, 1987
- Honors: Member, Moot Court Board
- University of Southwestern Louisiana – May, 1984
- Honors: cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Louisiana Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Jaycees d’Acadien, Treasurer
- American Cancer Society, Former Member, Board of Directors, Acadiana Chapter
- American Cancer Society, Relay for Life Chairman
- American Cancer Society, President, Board of Directors
- United Way of Acadiana
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer Coach, University of Louisiana Lafayette Water Ski Team