Location: Lafayette, Louisiana
Email: Email Me
Jordan T. Precht prides himself on practicing law in such a way that his clients feel as if they are part of their own legal team–which is to say they are kept fully abreast of all developments in their case and no major decisions are made without the client’s input. Jordan understands the frustrations that people face in navigating the complex legal arena, and he is committed to exercising his utmost effort and skill to obtain a satisfactory resolution to his client’s legal and personal problems.
Jordan joined the storied firm of Davidson Meaux in 2015 and practices in various areas of the law including business and commercial, personal injury, and criminal defense. Jordan is admitted to practice in all Louisiana state courts and the United States District Courts for the Western District of Louisiana.
In his free time, Jordan enjoys being active in the Lafayette community, as well as spending time with family and friends. Jordan is also an avid outdoorsman.
Areas of Practice
- Business and Commercial
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Collections and Creditors’ Rights
- Louisiana, 2015
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law
- Juris Doctor – May 2015
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- B.S. – December 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Lafayette Bar Association
- Lafayette Bar Association – Young Lawyers (formerly Lafayette Young Lawyers Association)
- Ducks Unlimited